- Spring Lamb Tours are offered April thru end of June on Saturdays and Sundays at 11:30 , 1:30 and 3:30P.M.
- Pre- reservations required for all tours. there is a group size limit and a time slot closes when the group size is met. Tours are rain or shine non refundable and non exchangeable.
- Please arrive approximately 15 minutes early to check in at the counter.
- For those who pre-purchase the cheese tray, you may pick up and enjoy before or after the tour.
What to Expect:
Tours are about 1+ hours. You will begin the visit at our Sheep Shoppe, where your guide will escort you into our Viewing Gallery. The guide will introduce you to the farm via specially made movies that describe milking, cheese making and shearing. Through glass windows, you can take a look into our state-of the-art barn with automatic feeding belts, our ewenique rotary milking parlor, and you may even get a glimpse of our cheese maker in action!
Next, we step outside to the newborn lamb pavilion where you will interact with some of the new arrivals. Get the cameras out because you are likely get to hold one for the photo album. Finish your tour in the Sheep Shoppe, where you will certainly want to nibble cheeses made right here at award-winning Valley Shepherd Creamery. Browse the Shoppe at your leisure; we carry a wide selection of gourmet goodies and gifts. You are welcome to bring a picnic setup and even wine to enjoy on our porch. Tours are rain or shine.
- Adult, (12 and up) tour only $8.50
- Adult Plus our 6 compartment cheese tray 18.
- Child (2-12) $7.50
Click here for directions from your location