Farming is a rich, education experience that everyone should learn about! We’ve created a special tour just for schools and scouts.
- May be booked for Thursdays and Fridays.
- Available April through June and resume September through October.
- For Girl Scout Troops: Minimum tour fee is $200 for up to the first 20 individuals. Over 20, it is an additional $6.75 per scout and $7.50 per adult. Groups larger than 40 do not have a minimum fee.
- For schools: Minimum tour fee is $210 for up to the first 30 students and 6 adult chaperones. Additional students are $7 each, and we allow 2 free chaperones per 15 students. Groups over 40 do not have a minimum fee.
- A 50% deposit is due upon booking.
- Please note that we request to meet with the tour coordinator upon arrival to the farm to complete the financial arrangement prior to the start of the tour.
- For Girl Scouts: Any troops belonging to GSNNJ must make reservations via the Council. Tours arranged via the council receive a special patch!
- For tour booking, assistance with planning a date, or any questions regarding the tour and content, please email email@example.com or call us at (908) 876-3200.