- Spring Lamb Tours are offered April 4th, 2020 thru end of June on Saturdays and Sundays at 1 P.M. and 3:30 P.M.
- Reservations only required for groups over 20. Please call us at (908) 876- 3200
- Please arrive approximately 30 minutes early to buy tickets at the register.
What to Expect:
Tours are about 1-1.5 hours. You will begin the visit at our Sheep Shoppe, where your guide will escort you into our Viewing Gallery. The guide will introduce you to the farm via specially made movies that describe milking, cheese making and shearing. Through glass windows, you can take a look into our state-of the-art barn with automatic feeding belts, our ewenique rotary milking parlor, and you may even get a glimpse of our cheese maker in action! Next, we will taste a few of the famous Valley Shepherd cave aged cheeses. For the highlight of your tour, get the cameras out because you will walk to our lamb building where you will meet hundreds of fluffy cuddly baby lambs and likely get to hold one for the photo album. Finish your tour in the Sheep Shoppe, where you will certainly want to nibble cheeses made right here at award-winning Valley Shepherd Creamery. Browse the Shoppe at your leisure; we carry a wide selection of gourmet goodies and gifts. You are welcome to bring a picnic setup and even wine to enjoy on our porch.At times, the cheesemaker may need to certify that your wine pairs well with your selection! Please note that tours are weather permitting!
- Children (2-12 years old) $8.25 Under 2 are free!
- Adults (12 and over) $9.50
- Shepherds over 100 are free!
Click here for directions from your location